Speaking Topic: Why Strategy is Never Enough to Boost Your Bottom Line
It’s easy to book Kelly Roach to speak and download everything you need to promote her appearance. On this page, you will find the topic description, along with some suggested questions, to make hosting Kelly as your speaker, presenter, or guest easy and fun!
Topic Description (For Your Website, Blog, E-mails, Flyers, etc.):
Listen: Hard work is NOT a strategy. Business longevity is NOT success. Not if your business is rushing to collect invoices just to pay the bills, your team is disengaged and not committed to supporting your goals, and your organization lacks a culture that supports growth and a design that succeeds in any economic climate.
Join us for this revealing presentation with Kelly Roach where you will discover how to:
- Transform your team’s commitment, loyalty and dedication to meeting your ideal growth objectives
- Discover no-cost and low-cost ways to transition out of a sedentary work environment to create massive business breakthroughs
- Uncover the secret to achieving peak performance in any economic climate through the transformational triad of introspection, innovation and execution
- And much, much more!
Suggested Questions (For Interviews And Online Events):
- Kelly, you managed to grow a successful, profitable business while working a full-time job at a Fortune 500 Company. How did you do it?
- One of the biggest challenges faced by organizations today is getting team members aligned with the goals and invested in success. How do you turn this around?
- What is wrong with the design of work environments today that cause team members to lack motivation?
- How do you create an organizational culture that’s built to survive and thrive in any economic climate?
- If our listeners could gather their team around them the minute we end this interview, and say or do one thing to move the organization ahead today, what would that be?