Sometimes as small business owners, we get caught in the cycle of thinking that social media and mass emails is the way to get seen, heard and paid and ultimately the ways to advertise your business.
We all want to stand out and make money doing what we love.
Everyone is searching for that secret recipe to get people to see their content, raise their hand, pull out the credit card and buy.
The answer is, social media and mass email are NOT a part of that recipe. However, you can do a lot strategically to get yourself heard.
This applies to selling, building your business, monetizing your free content and building your overall brand.
But how exactly can you find ways to advertise your business?
By applying these steps, you can start to advertise your business more effectively!
- Frequency and consistency are the biggest drivers in success
- If you want to stand out, you have to be one step ahead of your competitors
- You have to start working more frequently on whatever it is that you’re doing, more consistently and making sure that you’re working to optimize and improve what you’re doing every single day
- Although that sounds simple, look at things like Facebook Live. We all have the opportunity in our business to utilize this medium but how many people do you know are using this each and every week?
- If you want to rise above the noise it requires consistency, frequency and starting with the end in mind.
- Is the content your presenting effective?
- People now a day are getting hundreds if even more emails from other companies trying to promote their business. And if your only mechanism for reaching out to customers is a auto responder series, then it you’re going to be up a creek.
- Finding more impactful and meaningful ways to go about closing customers consistently is going to set you apart from the others and increase sales within your business.
- The pyramid of impact
- The most impactful type of content that you can do is DELIVERING. Not only is this a direct opportunity to make an offer and close a sale, it places you out of the bleachers and in the game.
- Right under delivering is phone. Having live dialogue, engaging with people is a direct way for you to make an offer and close a sale
- After placing phone calls as far as impact is video, then audio and final email being the least effective.
Does your audience feel like YOU are the only choice to work with because you are living, breathing and in alignment with what your brand teaches and speaks to every single day?
Challenge yourself to push out of your comfort zone and do what your competitors aren’t doing already to rise above the noise.
There has to be a reason that you’re giving people to buy and choose you beyond the fact that you are consistently doing social media marketing.
So if you want to monetize your content….
- Start with the end in mind
- Have a CLEAR call to action
- And make sure when you do that call to action and get them on your lead list, that your driving them to the next step of buying
Start applying these ways to advertise your business today!
Want to learn more? Head to www.kellyroachcoaching.com/celebrity to learn more!
Connect with Kelly:
Reach out to my team with general inquiries, requests for strategy sessions, and overall support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more quick tips to everything you need to know training for small business courses online, increasing sales and how to be a great leader in business SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!