Speaking Topic: Own Your Life, and Design Your Destiny! (Only You Can Make Your Dreams Come True)
(NOTE: This talk is especially well suited for women’s organizations, youth programs and educational institutions.)
It’s easy to book Kelly Roach to speak and download everything you need to promote her appearance. On this page, you will find the topic description, along with some suggested questions, to make hosting Kelly as your speaker, presenter, or guest easy and fun!
Topic Description (For Your Website, Blog, E-mails, Flyers, etc.):
Kelly Roach came from a large family of 7, struggling to get by. From those beginnings, she has experienced the joys of traveling the world, cheering for the NFL, catapulting her career to the top of a Fortune 500 Company, achieving 7 promotions in 8 years – and on to designing, launching and building her own company, all before the age of 30.
Join us for this special presentation as Kelly:
- Awakens your spirit and reminds you of the incredible strength of the human spirit and the fact that we have one life to live, and it is up to us to make the most of it
- Inspires you to tap into your highest potential – whether related to career, business growth, life choices, contribution to society, etc
- Serves as a catalyst for action to motivate teams, groups and individuals to tap into their highest good
- And much, much more!
Suggested Questions (For Interviews And Online Events):
- First of all, Kelly, you managed to grow a successful, profitable business while working a full-time job at a Fortune 500 Company. How did you do it?
- That’s quite a journey. What would you say was the motivating factor that drove your success?
- Many people are working in jobs, dreaming of starting their own businesses, but afraid to make the jump. What’s stopping them?
- How can someone who has a career, a family, and a business manage to juggle all those responsibilities and still have a rich, balanced, fulfilled life?
- Still, none of that leaves much time for fitness. There’s no time to go to the gym and wait for the machines. How do you stay so healthy and fit?
- How can our listeners take these lessons to heart for themselves, and motivate others to success beyond their wildest dreams?