PRESS RELEASE: Most Struggling Entrepreneurs Are Serial Liars and Deniers, Business Coach Kelly Roach Asserts
Small businesses need systems, strategy and accountability to achieve freedom, prosperity and peace of mind
Dec 11, 2014, 09:25 ET from Kelly Roach
(Release on PR Newswire)
WEST CHESTER, Pa., Dec. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — People who run their own small businesses are lying to themselves and – worse – denying their families the income and lifestyles they deserve, says small business coach Kelly Roach. Her new “Bridge to Freedom” business coaching program teaches entrepreneurs how to grow their companies so they can finally achieve the freedom that can and should come with owning their own businesses.
“Starting your own business can be a dream come true or a complete nightmare. Most land somewhere in the middle creating a busy but just over broke lifestyle because they don’t have the right fundamentals in place in their business,” said Roach, who began her career as a sales professional for a global Fortune 500 firm where she produced her first $30 million in sales in a matter of months.
“Many entrepreneurs are lying to themselves and their families when they say they are doing everything they can do to become successful. In fact, they are not willing to make sales calls, implement marketing systems and ask for help along the way. They are creating a new job in which they are working more and getting paid less than they did in their previous corporate careers. They aren’t creating a business,” said Roach who has helped hundreds of small business owners rapidly grow their businesses and multiply their incomes.
“A lot of people simply aren’t willing to get out of their comfort zones to do prospecting, make sales calls and delegate to others so they can become true visionaries and innovators. But without those steps, you won’t make your family safe and secure,” she says
She covered these topics and more in a special report called “Who’s In Charge Here: Are You Running Your Business, Or Is Your Business Running You (Into The Ground)?” To get a free copy, go to https://kellyroachcoaching.com/entrepreneurial-dream-or-nightmare/.
The report and her years of experience in coaching clients show that struggling entrepreneurs do not:
- Hold themselves accountable. They make big goals but don’t follow through. They need an accountability coach to hold their feet to the fire to ensure that what they say they want is in alignment with what they actually do.
- Invest in themselves. They see hiring, training and delegating as an expense, not as an investment. If they don’t get smarter, they won’t get richer.
- Implement systems that are proven to work. For example, a sales and marketing system to get more prospects into the funnel and through the sales cycle quickly and efficiently. “They prospect when times are bad, but stop selling when times are good. Then they wonder why they have boom-to-bust business and lifestyle,” she said.
In her new coaching program, she shows entrepreneurs how to overcome these issues and create businesses that will support their families and put them on the path to financial freedom.
She teaches business building techniques that produce record-breaking growth in any economy.
Kelly is known for helping entrepreneurs accelerate growth and profit while working fewer hours. For example she teaches her business clients how to create a sales system that creates rapid, sustainable growth. “This will help small business owners avoid peaks and valleys,” said Roach, who works with business owners who aren’t happy with the growth of the business.
“They kill themselves to get a client and then they coast. They need a predictable, consistent client generation system.
Business owners that work with her become experts at managing their time, retaining their clients and creating a business that runs like a well-oiled machine.
“If you’ve been in business 3 or more years and, like most entrepreneurs, haven’t taken a vacation in that time, listen up,” she said. “Hard work is NOT a strategy.
Her coaching program is designed to help struggling entrepreneurs:
- Get paid what they’re worth. “Most entrepreneurs undercharge for their services and are afraid to raise prices,” she said. “This is one of the biggest reasons entrepreneurs burn out and businesses fail. This can be avoided.”
- Have a business that makes you money every single day – even on your birthday, anniversary, Sunday, and New Years’ Day – whether you log in or not.
- Kick back on the deck, enjoying a peaceful and content time with your loved ones, knowing all the bills are paid and you can slowly savor that expensive glass of wine with confidence.
For information on her coaching programs, go to https://kellyroachcoaching.com/bridge-to-freedom-entrepreneur-coaching-mastermind
SOURCE Kelly Roach