From entrepreneurs, to business owners, to employees, to parents, we all have struggles with managing our time and being productive.
Maybe you’ve become so obsessed with crossing things off a to-do list that it doesn’t matter how productive that task is as long as it feels like you’re getting something done.
This is how we get stuck in a rut – we get so caught up in the small, day to day tasks we completely forget about our overarching goal. Then you’re left feeling burnt out because you’ve been nothing but busy, and frustrated because no progress is being made.
You may feel you have to sit in front of your computer answering emails at night instead of watching a movie with your family. Of course, you might feel just as guilty ignoring those emails to spend time doing what you love.
What if I told you it didn’t have to be that way?
Consider the following:
- Do you ever feel overwhelmed by everything you need to do for your business?
- What about frustrated or confused as to why all the effort you’re putting in isn’t coming back to you?
- Does it feel like your business is in a standstill, regardless of what you do?
Chances are you’ve experienced at least one, if not all, of these feelings. If so,
You’re not alone.
My clients have reported these exact feelings before going through my free Time Mastery Revolution Masterclass.
This program is designed to help you get rid of these old, negative emotions and teach you
- How to gain absolute control over your income,
- How to double your clients in the next 30 days,
- How to cut your workweek by 20+ hours while increasing income, and
- How to conquer productivity traps keeping you small and struggling.
The first step, gaining absolute control over your time, is perhaps the most important.
Your time dictates your income and quality of life.
I’ll give you a perfect example: take a moment to think about where your time is going: is it being spent on offense or defense activities?
Offense activities are ones that build your audience, close clients, and improve your business. It includes things like outbound marketing and sales, content distribution, and creating leverage and scale systems.
Defense activities, on the other hand, is where most entrepreneurs spend their time.
This is also why 80% businesses stay small and struggle, usually until they fail.
Here’s some common defense activities:
- Checking and responding to emails
- Managing and posting on social media
- Administrative, tactical, and operational tasks
- Figuring out technical set up of your business
Does this sound like anything you’re currently doing in your business? Those tactical to-dos you just wanted to cross off your list? If so, it’s probably why you’ve been staying up until the early hours of the morning but still seeing no progress.
So what can you be doing better?
When you replace defense activities with offense activities, your income and business skyrocket.
I cover all this and more in my Time Mastery and Revolution Masterclass. It only takes 45 minutes to complete, and you’ll be earning that time back instantly, as well as setting yourself up to double your clients and increase your income all while decreasing the hours in your week.