Is your money mindset where it needs to be to accelerate your success?
Freedom comes in many forms, the most commonly desired being lifestyle and financial freedom. It’s the reason most of us got into business in the first place.
What most people don’t realize is that MINDSET is just as important as MECHANICS.
Here is a good way to do a quick check on your money mindset to see if you have some work to do.
Can you relate to any of the following statements:
- Do you find yourself avoiding paying off bills you owe in a timely manner?
- Do you frequently feel bitter about giving your money away?
- Do you find yourself questioning if you can really be successful at what you are doing or whether it’s even worth continuing to try?
- Do you feel annoyed or agitated when you see others around you sharing their success?
- Do you find that you are not investing in your business or personal development because you “can’t afford it”?
One of the biggest misconceptions about lifestyle and financial freedom is that hard work alone will result in success. It’s simply not true.
Successful people have a positive, success oriented money mindset
and behaviors to match their state of mind. Add in hard work and nothing is impossible.
If you have been working hard but struggling to produce forward movement and positive results, it’s time to revisit your mindset. My personal daily rituals include gratitude exercises, reviewing or updating my vision board, meditation and affirmations.
I would love to hear from you! Share your favorite ways to get charged up and focused to create the best possible results! Tweet me @kellyroachint and let me know which shifts you plan to make using #moneymindset!
Want more mindset hacks and business building strategies right to your smart phone? Tune into my podcast, Unstoppable Success Radio, on iTunes!