This week one of my subscribers reached out and asked how I kept my business rapidly growing despite having a newborn. As many of you know, I have an eleven month old daughter named Madison. The answer? I was all set up to automate my business — and, I’m still doing it!
The truth is, the first year with a new baby and a business is tough! You have to make lots of judgment calls and really be tapped into your priorities to keep everything in check. That’s why it is so important to automate your business… it will keep you less stressed and more profitable.
I could write a book on what I did to get through it. But it made me a better person and a better business owner in the process.
Here are a few tricks to automate my business and life that made a world of difference for me:
- Designate protected family time and focused business hours. Be fully present in whatever you are doing.
- Always keep a priority list close by with the “closest to the dollar” sales and marketing items you can do in short periods of time
- Be ruthless with boundaries. Say NO to anything that does not align with your values and priorities.
- Systematize everything in your business with a heavy emphasis on re-purposing and building an A-Team to support you
- Move away from heavy 1:1 servicing and move into volume group programs, sales or services.
If you feel like the second you take your foot off the gas your business comes to a screeching halt I want you to download your free copy of my Ebook called:
Automation Secrets To Grow Your Business on Autopilot
Here I reveal my top strategies that kept me sane and in business while I focused on my family this past year!
Trust me, making the decision to automate my business is definitely one of my most valuable decisions on my own entrepreneurial journey. I know you’ll find the same!
Just go to: www.Automation-Secrets.com to get your FREE copy today!
Here is a quick video I made for you on the topic!
Stay tuned because there is a whole lot more to this topic and I am going to share all my secrets in the coming weeks!
P.S. Did you get distracted already? Before you forget, go to
www.Automation-Secrets.com and get your copy today!
Looking for more business building hacks? Check out my podcast, Unstoppable Success Radio!